- Campaign manager
- Manager of activists and volunteers
- Canvasser Manager
- Chief of Staff
- Responsible for the production and distribution of campaign materials
- Head of the volunteer network
manage the team online
via mobile app
and canvassing networks
01Electa allows to define step-by-step plan and build tasks to correctly organise a canvasser or volunteer network in any place at any time
02New canvassers and volunteers can quickly join the canvassing network while performing primary training tasks.
03Campaign manager can see online which tasks are being carried out, at which addresses, and the analytics. They can optimise time, resources and costs to sucessfully achieve campaign objectives.
Online platform for smart canvassing
With Electa you can manage your campaigns online: plan tasks, create step-by-step instructions, coordinate actions of canvassers and volunteers and control the results.
To organise the work of volunteers and canvassers, use Electa mobile app, through which your team can get and execute tasks in real time.
Distribute the right camapaign materials to the right target audience and collect data and feedback from your supporters in real time. You can use the app to pre-load campaign materials for the canvassers to show and share.
- Cloud technology allows you to use Electa on any smartphone, tablet or PC
- Mobile app is designed for canvassers to remotely receive and execute tasks and update data in real time.
- A modern, intuitive interface is convenient for any level of user, allows you to quickly master the system and immediately start using it.
- Electa is a cloud-based product with online and offline access (with subsequent data synchronization). The data is stored in an encrypted format and is protected against losses caused by technical failures or external attacks. Role-based access allows to configure who can have access to your data.
- Dashboards display a range of analytics and statistics on the campaigns, voters and your staff.
- Reports allow you to control and monitor tasks dynamics and errors.