- Party candidate
- Independent candidate
- Candidate for any electable post in State or Municipal administration
Who the solution is for
Member of Parliament
Head of Regional/District
Build relationships with the target
Control and optimize costs
Get predictive campaign results
Get analysis of trends and
Manage team’s tasks and
Engage your potential voters
- Use Electa to create your brand, collect data and feedback from voters
- Understand the loyalty of the audience and find target segments to focus on.
- Optimize resources and costs to efficiently mobilise your supporters for the election day.
Online platfrom for smart campaign management
With Electa you can manage the election campaigns online:
01Plan and prepare the nomination of a candidate
02Organise campaigning and meetings with voters
03Coordinate actions between headquarters, canvassers and volunteers
04Make informed decisions based on real time analytics
Data gets collected within a unified Electa platform and allows to see combined analytics of the audience.
Become Electa User
Select a pricing plan and sign up
Electa is very easy to use
- Cloud technology allows you to use Electa on any smartphone, tablet or PC
- Mobile app is designed for canvassers to remotely receive and execute tasks and update data in real time.
- A modern, intuitive interface is convenient for any level of user, allows you to quickly master the system and immediately start using it.
Ready to start?
Select your pricing plan and register
- Electa is a cloud-based product with online and offline access (with subsequent data synchronization). The data is stored in an encrypted format and is protected against losses caused by technical failures or external attacks. Role-based access allows to configure who can have access to your data.
- Dashboards display a range of analytics and statistics on the campaigns, voters and your staff.
- Reports allow you to control and monitor tasks dynamics and errors.
Who else needs Electa?
Solution for political consultants, canvasser managers, campaign managers, party leaders and others